Monday, August 25, 2014

Writing lab information

This semester, I will be taking over John Avis' role as the undergraduate writing tutor.  In addition to my BFA and MFA, I also have a BA in English, with professional experience in technical writing and tutoring college and high school students of all levels.  This is also my second semester as an academic tutor here at MCA, and I know many of our students already.   I truly enjoy working with students to support them and help them be better writers!

You may refer students from ANY class for writing support.  Feel free to contact me about assignments or students.  I will track students who seek support and will communicate anything necessary with the appropriate faculty.

Writing Support is now located in the Student Achievement area in Room 024.  
My hours are Monday 10:00-1:00, Wednesday 10:00-1:00 and Friday 9:00-1:00.  Students can drop in or email me for an appointment.
Justin Bowles
Student Achievement Center Advisor

1930 Poplar Ave.  Memphis, TN  38104
901.272.5100 (main)
901.272.5181 (direct)

No comments:

Post a Comment